📖 - On "Be Here Now" the book

Untitled design (2)

This course was made largely from Ram Dass teachings in Be Here Now. Specifically the suggestions in the back called “the White Pages”. And they are as relevant today as they were 50 years ago. Curious, how many of you know or have that book?

P.S. - Not signed up for the course yet? Sign up here: https://ramdass.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=4599789

7 Likes

I have two copies! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t have this book. Should I read it before taking this course?

1 Like

:wave: im helen, I’ve been working, searching, and building a spiritual journey for the last 40 years.

5 Likes

Hi Nancy, I think the course focuses on some of the pages from this book but it’s not necessary.

2 Likes

I have like infinite copies :laughing: Some are pulled apart for projects and then some I give away to people if it feels right.

2 Likes

You do not need to own a copy of the book. Everything you need will be delivered to you inside the course. You’re in the right place, and you’ve got all you need!

6 Likes

One of my favorite books! I swear, I’ve never “owned” a copy of this book a day in my life - it seems as soon as I attain one, I end up giving it away. So grateful for all the wisdom Be Here Now has shared with me.
:smile:

6 Likes

Exactly. Some of the pages. Not all of them. And expanded.

1 Like

Hi Helen! Nice to meet you :slight_smile: So glad you’re here…

2 Likes

Wonderful. Looking forward to this. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thanks, I love learning outside the box. I live in Washington state. I’ve working on mindfulness off and on for years.

4 Likes

Read the book a long time ago and decided to order it again to do a new dive into the teachings. Thank you.

In college in the 70’s, this book along with Our Bodies, Ourselves, The Joy of Sex, and more were really my “textbooks” for life.

3 Likes

Hi Helen,
Me too! I’m looking forward to this.
Best, Nancy

2 Likes

My first copy just arrived in the mail yesterday and today I see this course. Too much of a coincidence to avoid jumping in with all of you in community <3 I was looking through it last night and it is wonderful!

2 Likes

I got a second hand copy of the book last year and devoured it! Absolutely loved it. Looking forward to revisiting it and digging deeper with others.

2 Likes

Don’t have the book but love to get it ….

1 Like

Reading it now. Very charismatic exploration of dharma practice from a personal, first person, account

1 Like

I have an ‘original’ , 50 year old copy which I gave to my son many years ago; now we are both ‘here and now’ :blush::heart:

4 Likes