📖 - Welcome to the Cookbook for a Sacred Life

Welcome to the Cookbook for Awakening Course Community!

We are so glad you are here!

For those of you who have not yet signed up for the course, please do so here (it’s free!): https://ramdass.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=4599789

The course will begin on March 16, 2023, and in the meantime, this forum is a space to come together and connect as a community. A place to share your inspirations, curiosities, questions, and more.

To get started:
Press the REPLY button and take a moment to introduce yourself. Where are you from? How did you first hear about Ram Dass? Have you read Be Here Now?

Then share one hope or intention for these 21-days together.
(After all, never underestimate the power of intention!)

Whether you are brand new to the path or have been practicing for decades, this 21-day course will bring you a daily distillation of Ram Dass’ practical, perennial wisdom from Be Here Now plus supplemental teachings incorporating modern perspectives from our eclectic list of Be Here Now Network wisdom teachers.

All discussions around the course will take place in this corner of the Be Here Now Community
Click here to participate: Cookbook for a Sacred Life

P.S. - Not yet signed up for the course? Click here to join (it’s free!): https://ramdass.teachable.com/purchase?product_id=4599789

19 Likes

Hello! I’m so happy to be a part of this course with you all. I’m Mangala, based out of Colorado. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Woohoo! Thrilled to be here. I live in Philadelphia and have been trying to get together with the local Ram Dass satsang but have struggled to get out to West Chester on the weekends.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone in this course!

Thank you for facilitating it, @Jacquelyn_LSRF. :pray:t3:

9 Likes

I love love love learning and feel like this is going to be such a great act of self care and connection!!! Look forward to learning and growing … Blessings from Vancouver Island BC

6 Likes

Afternoon! Im Jen in Austin.

5 Likes

Hello all. I’m Nancy and I live in Crystal River Florida. I’m looking forward to connecting with everyone and hopefully learning to be more present and consistent in my daily practice.

5 Likes

Hi, I am Karin from Southern Ca. I have been following Ram Dass forever, I do not even know how I first discovered him. My intention for this course is to find myself as much as possible, living in the present moment. I would also like to connect with like-minded people. Peace!

6 Likes

I am super excited and feel blessed to be on this course. I live in the Isle of Man between the U.K. and Ireland and feel so lucky to have found Ram Dass and his teachings. I love learning and Ram Dass has helped me some much and I am forever grateful :heart: The Love Serve Remember Foundation are so important and doing an absolutely amazing job

7 Likes

What a great intention!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Jeremy from Atlanta. My hope or intention is to get some good ideas on how to relax/find peace better. I have read Be Here Now and really got into Ram Dass through his talks on the podcasts.

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll recognize @Jacquelyn_LSRF, whom is leading this 21-day course. She is the host of the Here and Now podcast. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! So glad you are here…now…!

2 Likes

Thrilled you are here Casey!!! Hopefully it is a sweet and connecting time together over these next 21-days and beyond.

Yes!!! Self care and connection. So glad you are here!

1 Like

Welcome Jen!!! And yay Austin!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you enjoy the course :smiling_face:

Yes to daily practice! It’s nice we have accountability each week with the live calls too. And Crystal River is amazing. Say Hi to the Manatees for me!

1 Like

Yes to Relaxation and Peace! Thanks Jeremy. Glad you are here and gglad you are enjoying the podcast!

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad you are here and really hope you can make the Thursday calls to connect with folks more deeply!

1 Like