BHNN Guest Podcast – Ep. 142 – Ram Dass Fellowship: Revolution of the Soul with Seane Corn and Jackie Dobrinska

Activist, writer and yoga teacher Seane Corn joins Jackie Dobrinska, host of the Ram Dass Fellowship, for a conversation about nurturing the soul with love and attention in a way that allows for a ‘revolution of the soul’.

“Getting real is recognizing not only the grief and the anger, but the sense of powerlessness that a lot of people feel in this day and age.” – Seane Corn

In this interview for the Ram Dass Fellowship, Jackie speaks with Seane Corn about:

• Tapping into our inner strength and pursuing a ‘revolution of the soul’
  • How the practices of yoga, mindfulness and meditation can offer relief for those who have experienced severe trauma
  • Learning to befriend ourselves

:headphones: BHNN Guest Podcast – Ep. 142 – Ram Dass Fellowship: Revolution of the Soul with Seane Corn and Jackie Dobrinska – Be Here Now Network 2024

Q: How has the different Yogas, meditations and mindfulness practices given you relief?

I believe the different practices of yoga have helped heal lots of emotional and physical trauma for myself.
My favourite practices would be Yin Yoga and Bhakti Yoga. The Yin has helped the wounds I didn’t even know I had. And Bhakti has given me deep every lasting devotion to God which keeps my heart full of love.

I highly recommend listening to this podcast :headphones: :100: :sparkles: