Heartfulness Course - Day 20 - Wise Ones

Access the Course: The Yoga of Heartfulness 4-Week Course • Ram Dass

One of our practices this week is to imagine loving beings in front of and surrounding us. (Mine include pets, some of the so-called enlightened ones, animals I love, plants I know, ancestors, friends, beautiful places, and more.)

If you were to have a counsel of wise beings who were always with you, loving you, who would you include in the counsel? Name some of them here so we can inspire each other. Feel free to include information about the more universal ones.

3 Likes

Love this, Jackie! What fun.

Hanuman, Garuda, Durga - bhakti and shakti, baby!!!

All the Mas - Saraswati, Lakshmi, Kali. My maternal grandmother.

Babaji and Mataji, Amida Buddha and Quan Yin, Thich Nhat Hahn, Ram Dass. JC, Krishna and Ganesh.

Mary Magdalene. The Black Madonna. Brigid.

My crusty old dad (the one from this incarnation).

All my power animals and compassionate helping spirits.

The faeries, the trees, the elements.

Council. Counsel. Cosmos. :stars::heart:

5 Likes

My Love Semi-Circle includes…Buddha, Ram Dass, Family/Ancestors, Friends, Dalai Lama, Geshe Phelgye, my pets, and Earth :earth_americas: :green_heart: :pray: :green_heart:

Dalai Lama
Ram Dass

5 Likes

The parts of my counsel. I have a hard time finding counsel in beings my heart hasn’t shared presence with, I can find it in locations or places and find connection, but to just label people is very challenging to me still. I can pray to them, I can ask for guidance, but it’s like a part of me doesn’t feel them and I can’t include them if they didn’t come as apart of my soul contract or something.

2 Likes

Jesus, Maharaji, Kali, Durga, Krishna, Grandmother Ann. Jesus is a permanent resident in my heart

2 Likes