Here and Now – Ep. 220 – Hearing Your Dharma, Hearing Your Part

Podcast Notes: Ram Dass – Here and Now – Ep. 220 – Hearing Your Dharma, Hearing Your Part – Be Here Now Network 2023

Ram Dass talks about what it means to hear our dharma and our part in the dance and why we need to listen to our hearts to hear which spiritual method is the right one for us.

4 Likes

We had a great discussion about this podcast yesterday afternoon. People really loved getting a chance to share with others, as they don’t typically get into discussions around Dharma at the office or dinner table. Make sure you join the next one. Sign up at Fellowship • Ram Dass for invitations.

Hello there my good friends. I’m a long time Be Here Now Network/LSRF member, fan, and friend. However, this is my first go at visiting the community board. Better late than never or at least Be Here Now. Lol. I just signed up for the Ram Dass/Alan Watts course but cannot figure out how to post there, but at least I got to the first step of replying over here. Let the fun begin! Ron

2 Likes

Hi @Miraclemaker11 !
Im glad you decided to join in on the Ram Dass community! You’re right, better late then never. For the Ram Dass and Alan Watts course we have discussion boards related to the course on here. If you go to the All Categories page you will see the option for the Alan Watts/Ram Dass course where you can introduce yourself now and talk to others in the community as the course is happening.

You should also join the Ram Dass Fellowship if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Hi there Brittany! Thank you for the warm welcome and suggestions about the next steps I can take. I’ll check out the All Categories page on your recommendation and will also join the Fellowship. I listen to many of the podcasts on the network and have wanted to participate in the fellowship. However, I don’t finish my weekday work days until around 9:30pm Eastern Time. So I just miss the opportunity to join in the fellowship and some of the discussions :).

Hi there Brittany! I’m hoping to get your help again. I’m a fairly tech savvy person and yet it’s not clear to me on this community forum how to: (a) create a new post (I’ve looked everywhere) or (b) reply to an existing post (for example I saw where someone posted their favorite Alan Watts quote but there is no clear option to Reply. It looks like you an easily like/heart the post but not reply to it. I wanted to share one of my favorite Alan Watts quotes but see now button, tab, in order to do it. It’s probably right there in front of me and I’m just missing it (which, interestingly, is related to the Alan Watts quote I want to share). Lol. Thank you again. Ron

1 Like