Here and Now – Ep. 222 – The Dance of Sexual Energy

In this Q&A session from 1982, Ram Dass answers questions about astral melodramas, therapy, the dance of sexual energy, the story of Hanuman, and more.

In this episode, Ram Dass explores:

• Astral melodramas, such as predictions from Nostradamus and conspiracy theories involving the Illuminati, and why he doesn’t put much stock in them
  • His recent experiences with therapy and why he thinks it can be helpful
  • Desire systems, relationships, and the dance of sexual energy
  • Death and working with people who are dying
3 Likes

Want to be part of the discussion about this episode of Here and Now? Join the Ram Dass Fellowship virtual meetup on April 4th at 3pm EDT, sign up for the General Fellowship group here to receive more information.

Enjoying the podcast. I am not that familiar with tantric methods, but the discussion aligns with gestalt processes of realization and becoming. The whole is larger than the sum of its parts. Brings insight into the non-duality of being vs doing. Discussion of sexual energies, tantra, and chakras, notably at 14:50

2 Likes

" Enjoying the podcast. I am not that familiar with tantric methods, but the discussion aligns with gestalt processes of realization and becoming. The whole is larger than the sum of its parts. Brings insight into the non-duality of being vs doing. Discussion of sexual energies, tantra, and chakras, notably at 14:50" - Travis_Barker

Travis, if you are interested in learning more about tantra from Ram Dass, there is an earlier talk: Ram Dass – Here and Now – Ep. 153 – Devotional Tantra and the Divine Mother – Be Here Now Network 2023

If you are looking for more podcasts around this, I would also suggest checking out Dr. Robert Svoboda’s podcast - Living With Reality - his episodes around tantra touch on much of what you addressed. RamDev Dale Borglum also has a bhakti centered series that often explores tantra through a similar lens as Ram Dass: Healing At The Edge Podcast

Happy to have you here!

2 Likes