Opening Session - 11/29/23 Maui Retreat

For access to the virtual retreat, visit 2023 Ram Dass Maui Retreat livestream • Ram Dass

We’re so excited to be here with you all!!! Please let us know what you’re most looking forward to during this virtual retreat as we begin our Opening Session of the 2023 Ram Dass Legacy Maui Retreat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t we view KD right now? It says that live stream is supposed to go until 9:30 hawaii time, but it ended at 830ish . Thanks xoxo

1 Like

Beautiful introduction, feeling so much gratitude to all involved in holding that space and bringing it to us virtually. Feeling the grace of the blessings from Lei’Ohu and Maydeen, thankful that they decided to come and bestow blessings despite very understandably not wanting us to come. We are together and blessed, now may what arises from our gathering and spiritual practices benefit all beings :sparkling_heart:

“We’re in so much pain right now we can’t feel the pain of the other, because ours is too great. I want to entrust to you the place of peace that we can’t carry, so that you who care can hold it for us, so that some time in the future when our pain diminishes we can see eachother in that same way”
Absolutely beautiful sentiment, will be holding on to this.

Love and appreciate all of my amazing teachers, grateful for this opportunity to be sitting together in their audience

1 Like

I’m curious too-- I’m thinking maybe someone forgot to re-record/broadcast after the break to set up for Kirtan with Krishna Das? (I’m hoping it will eventually be available to us.)

1 Like

The first night’s kirtan is short due to the opening ceremony. To give you all a longer kirtan, tonight’s will be livestreamed.

1 Like

Sorry about that! Tonight’s kirtan will be broadcast in it’s entirety instead :slight_smile: At 9:30 pm PT;

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this beautiful reflection. It’s been so powerful hearing from Native Hawaiians about their experience. So much to reflect on.

Thank you for being here with us to experience these beautiful stories.
<3

1 Like