{Ram Dass/Alan Watts Week 2: Day 12} Dancing for Fun

Alan Watts says, “You must realize that life is a form of dancing, and dancing is, of course, not serious.”

In that vein, share some music lyrics or links to songs that help you dance and take life a little less seriously!

1 Like

This prompted me to turn on my playlist of songs that cause me to stop what I’m doing and dance. “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz – Imagine singing this to your higher self.

2 Likes

Great song! Thanks for sharing Pam :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’m glad you enjoyed it. The lyrics really speak to me.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/qr33lvmP4o8?si=C7HCYuXc-fiPk5DO Ooo- these cats write songs that are definitely informed by Buddhist/Hindu perspectives, in addition to hosting a pretty conscientious music festival!

1 Like

Enjoy… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pete Townsend let my love open the door

So this little thing happened when I heard that song which I haven’t heard in many years, I pictured Maharaji coming out and dancing, and then Hanuman and Krishna and Shiva and Ram Dass And then Jesus, and then anybody and Krishna Das whose love opened the door to my heart. Mr Rogers came out, It is a blissful little song for me, and it reminds me of all the beings who have loved me in my life. And then the human beings who have loved me started coming out and dancing. It’s just one big loving dance party

1 Like

For some reason this Joe Pera sketch came to mind

2 Likes

@Aidan_LSRF Too funny