Ram Dass – Here and Now Bonus Episode – Soul View

Raghu Markus returns to share a special excerpt from Ram Dass around dealing with suffering and the traps of the ego by seeing with a “Soul View”.

How can we work with the inner conflict that arises when we experience suffering? In this episode, Ram Dass explores methods available for seeing through our conditioning and navigating life on more than one plane of awareness.

This teaching is part of a 4-week long Yoga of Heartfulness online course featuring teachings from Ram Dass and friends. Learn more about this 10 hour course: Ram Dass’ Yoga of Heartfulness

Ram Dass discusses:

• The way we get caught when experiencing suffering
  • Learning to be with suffering, instead of running from it
  • Soul View and what it means to live on two planes of awareness
2 Likes

That was a great episode! Wow…we are it all! So much easier said than done…I really look forward to the practices and discussions around this topic because I’ve found myself turning away, being indifferent, and choosing not to engage. Some relevant curriculum! Thanks… :green_heart: Signed up for the course and can’t wait.

2 Likes

So glad to hear you enjoyed this bonus episode and have enrolled in the 4 week course. Its going to be a soulful experience!!

Brittany
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing Brittany. I do recall this one from a while back. That ending where we “might have a breakthrough” and get to live longer so we can continue to suffer cracks me up! Good stuff! I suppose what’s the point of extending this single life since I’ll just be reincarnated to give it better shot next time. Here’s to getting right eventually!

Take care,
Sean

3 Likes

Trying to get high rather than to get free. I can hear this in some of the dharma talks. Getting and higher and higher through the teachings, disintegrating forms as a result but grasping at non form. Yet forms can also support the journey if understood wisely

1 Like