Sending you my love

We all know this journey has it’s ups and downs. I recently came crashing back down to earth because of the chaotic energy of a new friend that struggles with regulating her emotions. I can’t claim to be an empath, but I do feel that I have many empathic qualities. It would seem that she drained me of my energy and left me feeling ungrounded because it’s difficult at times to separate my emotions from hers. Especially when I see her struggle with depression and anxiety on a weekly basis. It’s been making me very emotional and I cry often because I feel these emotions so deeply and it just down right hurts!

To all of you beautiful people, I just performed a grounding meditation and wrote down these words in my journal to heal this dear soul and to bring love and healing to all of you as well if you need it.

I see you.
I know you.
We are connected on many levels thru many lifetimes.
I send you my healing energy, my love, my light, my blessings, and my joy.
I heal you thru my words and intentions and wrap you in energetic love and light.
May peace be with you always and may you find the joy in life while you have this short amount of time.
I forgive you and love you unconditionally.
Feel my words and my energy I bring to you and know that I deeply care for your well-being and will never leave or abandon you in spirit.

I remind myself to not push the river, it flows by itself.

I love you all dearly,

Sean

9 Likes

Hi Sean, your words resonate with my life, thank u.

To me : “me feeling ungrounded because it’s difficult at times to separate my emotions from hers” means u r an empath ! How to use our gift with love and compassion, to US 1st, then the other, is fascinating ! Im learning to keep some distance, affectively or physicaly. be good. I hope the best for you !

Nico

1 Like

Man I felt this. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Sean, the first thing I thought of when I read your paragraph is: As empaths it is important to hold space for your self first and foremost and Know your bandwidth when you’re around someone. Be with her but know when you need space away for you. Maybe thats 10 min . or more but it’s okay to hold space for you and take care of yourself when you need to. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Also you’re not betraying her by taking care of yourself. You’re doing yourself a favor and a favor to her. Communication is also a way of setting boundaries for your self.

Thank you for sharing Sean

1 Like

Thank you Sean for your post and your beautiful words of love. That is where it is…love…that is all there is. Love your neighbor as yourself.

It starts with you, it starts with me. Am I able to love myself, extend self-compassion and self-care. Jesus too rested and went up to the mountain to be restored through prayer and time alone with his God. Wishing you much love and peace and comfort in the days ahead.

May you be healthy, may you be free from anxiety, may you be filled with a peace that surpasses understanding.

Peace, light and joy, Annie xoxo

3 Likes