Share your ideas for upcoming programming

Welcome to the General SoulPod Satsang – a space brimming with love and wisdom. As we embark on this journey together, I invite you to share your ideas and suggestions for upcoming programming. Let’s co-create an enriching and empowering experience that speaks to our hearts and souls.

Share Your Ideas

Do you have a burning topic you’d love to explore? Or perhaps you know of a teacher whose wisdom resonates deeply with you? Whatever it may be, I encourage you to share your thoughts and suggestions here. This space is yours, and your input is invaluable in shaping our collective journey.

Let’s Dream Together

Together, let’s dream big and envision a future filled with love, connection, and growth. Your ideas and suggestions are the seeds from which our Satsang will flourish. I can’t wait to see the magic we’ll create together!

3 Likes

I would for love someone to organize something along the lines of a global prayer for Inner Peace / Love / Awakening / etc.

If all of us spread the Word to every Being we know, irl or on internet platforms, to PRAY at 6am, 12noon, 6pm, and midnight Zulu GMT, for 1 minute, or 5 minutes; or Be in Love; or call forth the Light from within every living Being; or even just BE STILL.

EVERY DAY. We could all (ALL) look up what our local time is at those hours, and Be Still.

Always. Just make it a habit, an addition to our Spiritual practices.

Or something along these lines :woman_shrugging:

I do not enjoy organizing this sort of thing, but I love the idea

Or sometime along those lines…

1 Like

What a great idea!

1 Like

I’m just going to go ahead and start doing that. Those 4 Zulu times correspond to my time zone, which is Central daylight Time, at 1:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 1:00 a.m., and 7:00 a.m.

I will make an effort to stay mindful until this becomes a normal practice. Also going to tell everybody I know personally… Which is like three people lol. But if they each tell three people, and you tell three people, and they tell three people… Maybe we can get something going :pray::sparkling_heart::woman_shrugging::notes::musical_note:

1 Like

Hello. Im new to this community and really looking forward to chat with those on a spiritual journey as ive been for a few years. Im wanting to gain more knowledge on how to keep moving forward on this path and have the awakening i need and truly want. Please feel free to teach me everything you want and can because I’m an eager student. Thanks.