What inspires you about Ram Dass?

If we are here, it is because we love Ram Dass. So take a moment to tell us how Ram Dass has been influential in your life? What are some of your stories with him and his work?

4 Likes

I love Ram dass teachings. Grist for the mill, GOd in Drag, Love everyone, If you don’t know who you are I serve you and if you know who you areI serve everyone. something like that. We are all walkin g each other home is one of my favorites. WE are all trees. Difference perspectives, unique) Also, he had his neurosis gives me comfort. I believe he has helped me with my Dad issues (lifeLong) and when my Dad passed. I also believe his teachings are very powerful even beyond his deatlth. I feel soo supported even in pain

Greetings,

Where do I begin? I am loving awareness… I picked up on Rams message a few weeks back and the tears just won’t stop. I can’t possibly describe the LOVE I have for Ram. He and Neem are alive and well in my heart. I couldn’t possibly feel more blessed, or could I? I am here to do your bidding my friends. I mean that sincerely.:heart: Love All, Serve All, and Remember God.:pray:

My exposure to Ram Das has been very recent, who I bumped into when exploring more about Neem Karoli Baba as my close friend and associate comes from the same neighbourhood. I fell in love instantly with Ram Das’s work. BHN Podcasts are behind me, but I keep tuning into them repeatedly. So, when this Inner Academy came by, I had to sign up and now looking forward to diving deep.