Let's get to know each other ~ Introductions!

Yes…to the many paths up the mountain. And glad you can join the online community!!! Look forward to seeing you soon.

2 Likes

Isn’t that how it works sometimes!! I love your deep dive…and am so glad you can join the community component. Don’t forget to sign up for our regular virtual gatherings as well at Fellowship • Ram Dass.

2 Likes

Wow! What a journey! Yes, the uncertainty is common but we just keep put one foot in front of the other!! Glad you are here.

2 Likes

Hi Greg.
Not a clichè. We love these stories. And right?! That’s how I felt too (probably many of us here!)

2 Likes

So glad you are here!!! And such insight!

3 Likes

Hi Ron!
Isn’t that how it works…the spiral (or fractal) path. So glad to be on this journey with you!!!

2 Likes

HI Marty…I love to hear about all of the ways these wayshowers have impacted us. I’m sure you have a deep story. Glad you are here with us.

2 Likes

Oh no!!! We had a snafu for about 5-10 minutes and then it opened up. I’m so sorry you made all that effort and then was not able to get in. The issue has been resolved so you shouldn’t run into that again.

3 Likes

What a great teaching…and what a beautiful place!

2 Likes

HI Nessa,
What a year. Let go and let god…such a great approach. Listening!!!

3 Likes

So glad you are here!!! Such a deep dive into both!!

3 Likes

So glad you are here.
The yoga scriptures call that “sudden flash of insight” as Dhi. The buddhists I think have another name for it.
Yes, the monday night lectures are late for europe folks. But hopefully you can make the 3 pm Thursday calls.

Hope to see you !! Glad you are here.

4 Likes

Yes. Those open conversations are so key and hopefully this is a place you can have them. The path is never a straight path…it’s a spiral or a fractal.
Glad you are here!!!

4 Likes

We are excited to meet you too. Glad you are here!

3 Likes

Check out our soulland series…as well as the john hopkins compilation.

The yogis would do a lot with prana and integrating energy into the spine. As any awakening need not be overwhelming! That’s what they would say anyway.

HOpe that helps and look forward to talking more.

1 Like

Thank you, Jackie. Thank you also for curating this course and for keeping up the video library of Ram Dass. I feel so blessed to have found him. His books, videos, organization, and everyone who contributes to making this possible. Bless you all.
Pam

2 Likes

You’re right Jacquelyn … somewhat like a Mobius strip. Thanks for the kind words and you being you.

1 Like

many thanks! and especially appreciate your team responding to everyone :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! Inspired. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Shawn and I’m currently in the Metro Detroit area. I’m looking forward to this course for so many reasons, not just for the learning but also for the community. I’m stepping out of my comfort zone by actually participating and showing myself. I have a huge fear of showing my light. It is my intent to open up and connect with others in this course. I am usually the silent one online. Thank you for providing a safe space for me to venture out of my shell.

5 Likes